- All users of this site agree that access to and uses of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law.
- If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with Australian law
- We will not pass your e-mail address to other trusted traders or companies.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and Australian law.
- Someone at least 18 years of age must be present at all times on the day of the installation to approve all work completed.
- Providing there are no changes to the work requested to be done by us for you, our quotation is final, and only is such cases where additional equipment that requires connection, which was not mentioned in the initial quotation requested from us for you, will additional costs be incurred.
- If there are any changes made on the day of the installation, a new estimate price must be given.
- Easy TV will not under any circumstances alter the position of electrical wall power points, all such work must be completed by an industry professional of your choice prior to our arrival.
- Easy TV will not under any circumstances provide any external television antenna installation, and all such work must be completed by an industry professional of your choice prior to our arrival.
- In such cases where the installation of a Digital Tuner, whether it be in a TV, Set Top Box, PVR or DVD recorder, is made impossible due to lack of signal strength, Easy TV cannot be held responsible, and normal quoted service charges still apply. We are committed to your satisfaction, and if such a situation occurs we will re-book a time with you to re-tune your device, after the required improvements have been undertaken.
- All our installation services come with a 5 year warranty.
- All our cables come with a 12 month replacement warranty.
- Certified and insured installation team.
- Easy TV requires every installer to carry up to $5,000,000 in public liability insurance.
- All electronic equipment purchased by customers or Easy TV is covered by the manufactures warranty and not Easy TV.
- Easy TV cannot be held responsible for programming functionality limitation due to incompatibility or restriction of products provided by customer.
- Installation warranty is void if the customer or any person, other than employee of Easy TV tampers with or attempts to repair or correct any alleged problem incurred.
- Warranty does not cover acts of god or other occurrences beyond the control of Easy TV.
- Easy TV reserves the right to terminate your warranty if you change, alter, modify or disable the equipment we installed or its settings or configurations.
- Service can also be denied if dangerous or unhealthy conditions are present including possible code violations.
- Warranty is void if any product that fails or is damaged as a result of improper storage, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident or maladjustment of consumer controls.
- Any work undertaken by our affiliates is subject to their own terms and conditions, Easy TV Terms and Conditions as outlined above cannot take precedence to our affiliates own terms and conditions.